SCC is the Perfect Civic Partner
Is your sorority, fraternity, school cheer group or civic organization looking for a nonprofit partner? Samaritan Community Center is the perfect location for group community service activities, school fundraising partnerships, and of course, we will always accept either your in-kind or financial donations. Below is a list of just a few ways your school or civic organization can partner with the Samaritan Community Center.
Sign up to volunteer in any of our feeding programs or thrift stores here.
- Hold a fundraiser (penny wars, car wash, garage sale, school spirit days, etc.)
- Make a financial donation
- Donate here
- Volunteer as a group to serve in one of our many programs
- Coordinate a donation drive (food, personal care items, diapers, gas cards)
- Seek business donations from member connections and parents of school children
- Sign up to volunteer here
- Invite SCC staff and volunteers to speak
- Seek opportunities to educate others on these key issues as well as promote volunteer and financial needs of the SCC through announcements, flyers, and newsletters