SAMARITAN CARE HOURS
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
8:30 am-4:30 pm
8:30 am-12:00 pm
Currently the Samaritan Community Center is not open for walk-ins to the public, but Care Advocates are assisting our community members by phone or email. Please call 479.340.0109 or email any of the below Care Advocates for assistance.
Encouraging All Who Enter Our Doors to Experience Positive Life Change
Because Samaritan Community Center has become a vital resource to people in Northwest Arkansas experiencing economic, emotional, and spiritual distress we established a program designed around our vision statement of “encouraging all who enter our doors to find Hope and experience positive life change’. Samaritan Care is the name we gave to the program that supports our community by providing information and navigation of social services.
As with all other SCC programs, Samaritan Care services are free.
Clients provided with social service in 2020
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
Care Advocates goal is to assess needs, eliminate barriers, and empower clients towards stability.
What we do:
- Refer individuals to appropriate organizations relevant to their needs
- Guide individuals through the resource connection process and assess eligibility for programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, HUD Housing
- Provide resources offered through SCC programs such as food, personal care products
- Provide rental assistance for those that qualify when funds are available
- Provide case management for clients in need of longer-term support
- Provide Samaritan Shop clothing vouchers for children once every nine months and for adults meeting qualifying criteria
All programs provided by the SCC are free. No proof of need or documentation is required to receive program assistance.
Our Care Advocates see clients on a first-come, first-serve basis at both the Springdale and Rogers Centers.
Samaritan Care program is currently providing rental assistance and limited utility assistance for those that qualify. Please call 479-340-0109 for more information.
“We focus on meeting each client just where they are. So many of our clients do not have a support system. We are here to offer client advocacy through crisis intervention and case management, by assisting in supporting the process of connecting clients to the resources they need.”
Springdale Care Advocate