ROGERS CARE HOURS
Walk-ins Welcome on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
10:00 am-12:00 pm
SPRINGDALE CARE HOURS
Walk-ins Welcome on Tuesday & Thursday
10:00 am-12:00 pm
Encouraging All Who Enter Our Doors to Experience Positive Life Change
Because Samaritan Community Center has become a vital resource to people in Northwest Arkansas experiencing economic, emotional, and spiritual distress we established a program designed around our vision statement of “encouraging all who enter our doors to find Hope and experience positive life change’. Samaritan Care is the name we gave to the program that supports our community by providing information and navigation of social services.
As with all other SCC programs, Samaritan Care services are free.
Clients provided with social service for fiscal year 2021-2022
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
Care Advocates goal is to assess needs, eliminate barriers, and empower clients towards stability.
Care program services provided are based on a thorough needs assessment. What we do:
- Refer individuals to appropriate organizations relevant to their needs
- Guide individuals through the resource connection process and assess eligibility for programs such as Healthcare Services, SNAP and HUD Housing
- Provide resources offered through SCC programs such as food and personal care products
- Provide financial assistance for those that participate in a thorough assessment process, and meet qualifications when funds are available
- Provide case management for clients in need of longer-term support
- Provide Samaritan Shop clothing vouchers for children and adults who meet qualifying criteria
All programs provided by the SCC are free. No proof of need or documentation is required to receive program assistance.
Our Care Advocates see clients on a first-come, first-serve basis at both the Springdale and Rogers Centers.
Please call 479.340.0109 for more information.
“We focus on meeting each client just where they are. So many of our clients do not have a support system. We are here to offer client advocacy through crisis intervention and case management, by assisting in supporting the process of connecting clients to the resources they need.”
Springdale Care Advocate